Advocacy – helping you have your say

If you need to speak to other services, but feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start, we can help.


If you are having problems with Youth Allowance or other income-related matters, we can speak to Centrelink on your behalf, or help you make an appointment with Centrelink.

Legal issues

If you are in trouble with the police, have outstanding fines, or have other outstanding legal matters, we can help you to navigate the legal processes and speak to any related government agencies for you. We can refer you to Legal Aid and other legal support, and come with you to appointments if you’d like.


If you are at risk of becoming homeless, or are currently homeless, we can help you to find safe and secure accommodation, or help you with advice on where to go for more information.

Education and Employment

If you are having problems at school, whether it be related to your school work, attendance, bullying, or being suspended or expelled, we can support you by speaking to the school, with your permission of course.

If you are interested in finding out what your education options are, we can help you to work out what’s right for you.

We work closely with local employment agencies, and can refer you to a service that’s right for you. We can also help you with writing your resume, and with job applications.


If you have any physical, mental or sexual health concerns, we can provide you with advice or refer you to an expert. We can also talk to doctors on your behalf or accompany you to appointments.

More information on health and wellbeing.